Cleany Teeth Dog Teeth Cleaning
What does Cleany Teeth Dog Teeth Cleaning do?
- Plaque and tartar formation is minimised
- Cleans without movement, vibration or noise
- Cleans where bristles cannot reach (e.g. gum pockets, interdental spaces, deep in fissures)
- Improves blood circulation and lymphatic flow
- No abrasive damage or irritation to teeth and gums
- Promotes wound healing and regeneration
- Antibacterial effect eliminates pathogenic bacteria on the teeth, on the gums and in the gum pockets
- Enables the immune system to focus on other issues
Cleany Teeth is state-of-the-art oral hygiene technology that performs better than manual toothbrushes, sonic, electric or rotating brushes. With your Cleany Teeth Ultrasound Starter Kit, you achieve the most effective dental hygiene for your dog at home.
Why ultrasound air-oscillations are superior for pet teeth cleaning:
- No movement or vibration, so your dog does not experience any stress.
- Penetrates deep into gums, so reaches places no other brush can get.
- The antibacterial effect cures and prevents carries and gum inflammation.
- Improves blood circulation, there for stimulating healthy tissue.
- The abrasion-free technique so does not hurt the enamel.
- Tooth cleaning and tartar removal remove the risk of anaesthesia, saving you money from visiting the vet.
Cleany Teeth cleans your dog’s teeth and gums and protects them from caries and inflammation in the gums. Cleaning is performed by air-oscillations and a compatible cleaning gel. Compared to a standard brush (manual or sonic) for pets, professionals comment on the ineffectiveness of the standard brush in working to prevent the tartar buildup. Also, for pets that do not easily accept moving or rotating brushes, therefore making the use of these brushes almost completely useless, Cleany Teeth offers the solution.
It generally takes between 2-5 sessions to see the results explained on this page.
This treatment is painless and does not require an anasthetic. The number of treatments could vary between one and five treatments depending on the condition of the teeth and gums.
This is a seperate treatment from grooming and is charged in addition to the price of each groom.
We do need to carry out a 5 minute trial to ensure that the dog is suitable for the treatment. This can be added on to the groom or a 5 minute trial can be booked separately. The 5 min trial is required ahead of booking the first session.
Ultra sonic teeth cleaning can be added to a full groom or a bath & tidy
|Course of 3 treatments||£105|